Machine Learning experiment nodes are used to call tasks created in Machine Learning Platform for AI (PAI) and schedule production activities based on the node configuration.
Create a PAI experiment
To create a Machine Learning experiment node in DataWorks, you must first create a PAI experiment in PAI.
This topic uses a heart disease prediction experiment as an example to describe how to load a PAI experiment to a Machine Learning experiment node in DataWorks.
Create a Machine Learning experiment node
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose
You can also find the target workflow, right-click Algorithm, and choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, enter the node name, select the target folder, and click
Note A node name can be up to 128 characters in length.
- Select a created PAI experiment from the drop-down list to load it to the Machine Learning experiment node.
- After the PAI experiment is loaded, click the Submit icon.
To edit the loaded PAI experiment, click Edit in PAI Console to go to the experiment editing page in the PAI console.