Machine Learning (PAI) nodes are used to call nodes that are created in Machine Learning Platform for AI (PAI) and schedule production activities based on the node configuration.
This topic uses a heart disease prediction experiment as an example to describe how to load a PAI experiment to a Machine Learning (PAI) node in DataWorks.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the Data Development tab, move the pointer over the icon and choose . Alternatively, you can click a workflow in the Business process section, right-click Algorithm, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.Note The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the node configuration tab, select a PAI experiment that you have created from
the Select Machine learning experiment drop-down list.To edit the loaded PAI experiment, click Go to machine learning to edit to go to the experiment editing page in the PAI console.
- On the node configuration tab, click the Scheduling configuration tab in the right-side navigation pane. On the Scheduling configuration tab, set the scheduling properties for the node. For more information, see Basic properties.
- Save and commit the node.Notice You must set the Rerun and Parent Nodes parameters before you can commit the node.
In a workspace in standard mode, you must click Deploy in the upper-right corner after you commit the node. For more information, see Deploy nodes.
- Click the icon in the toolbar to save the node.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.
- In the Commit Node dialog box, enter your comments in the Change description field.
- Click OK.
- Test the node. For more information, see View auto triggered nodes.