Machine Learning (PAI) nodes are used to call nodes that are created in Machine Learning Platform for AI (PAI) and schedule production activities based on the node configuration.
In this topic, a heart disease prediction experiment is used to describe how to load a PAI experiment to a Machine Learning node in DataWorks.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, move the pointer over the icon and choose to create a Machine Learning (PAI) node.
Alternatively, you can open the desired workflow, right-click Algorithm, and then choose to create a Machine Learning (PAI) node.
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.
Note The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the node, select a PAI experiment that you have created from the Experiment drop-down list.
If you want to edit the loaded PAI experiment, click Edit in PAI Console to go to the experiment editing page in the PAI console.Note You can select a PAI experiment from the Experiment drop-down list and edit the experiment on the experiment editing page in the PAI console only after you have created a PAI experiment in the PAI console.
- On the configuration tab of the node, click Properties in the right-side navigation pane. On the Properties tab, configure properties for the node. For more information, see Basic properties.
- Save and commit the node.
Notice You must set the Rerun and Parent Nodes parameters before you can commit the node.
In a workspace in standard mode, you must click Deploy in the upper-right corner after you commit the node. For more information, see Deploy nodes.
- Click the icon in the toolbar to save the node.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.
- In the Commit Node dialog box, enter your comments in the Change description field.
- Click OK.
- Test the node. For more information, see View auto triggered nodes.