This topic describes how to create an EMR SPARK SQL node.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose
You can also find the target workflow, right-click EMR, and choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, enter the node name, select the target folder, and click
Note A node name can be up to 128 characters in length.
- On the node configuration tab, select an E-MapReduce computing engine from the Engine Instance EMR drop-down list and edit the code of the node.
- Configure the node properties.
Click the Properties tab in the right-side navigation pane. On the Properties tab that appears, set the relevant parameters. For more information, see Properties.
- Commit the node.
After the node properties are configured, click the Save icon in the upper-left corner. Then, commit or commit and unlock the node to the development environment.
- Deploy the node.
For more information, see Deploy a node.
- Test the node in the production environment.