This topic describes how to create an EMR MR node. EMR MR nodes allow you to process a large amount of data by using multiple map tasks in a parallel manner.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the Data Development tab, move the pointer over the icon and choose .Alternatively, you can click a workflow in the Business process section, right-click EMR, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.Note The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the node configuration tab, enter the code.Note If the current workspace is bound to multiple E-MapReduce compute engine instances, you must select an E-MapReduce compute engine instance. If the current workspace is bound to only one E-MapReduce compute engine instance, you do not need to do so.
- Save and commit the node.Notice You must set the Rerun and Parent Nodes parameters before you can commit the node.
In a workspace in standard mode, you must click Deploy in the upper-right corner after you commit the node. For more information, see Deploy nodes.
- Click the icon in the toolbar to save the node.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.
- In the Commit Node dialog box, enter your comments in the Change description field.
- Click OK.
- Test the node. For more information, see View auto triggered nodes.