Currently, Batch Sync nodes support various data stores, including MaxCompute, MySQL, Distribute Relational Database Service (DRDS), SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Db2, Table Store, Object Storage Server (OSS), FTP, HBase, LogHub, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and Stream.
When you enter a table name, the drop-down list displays all matched tables. Currently, only exact match is supported. You must enter a complete table name. Tables are labeled as unsupported if they are not supported by Batch Sync nodes.
If you move the pointer over a table in the list, the details of the table appear, including the database, IP address, and owner of the table. After you select a table, the column information is automatically entered. You can add, move, and delete columns.
Create a Batch Sync node
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose
You can also find the target workflow, right-click Data Integration, and choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, enter the node name, select the target folder, and click
Note A node name can be up to 128 characters in length.
- Configure the Batch Sync node. For more information.
- Configure the node properties.
Click the Properties tab in the right-side navigation pane. On the Properties tab that appears, set the relevant parameters. For more information, see Properties.
- Commit the node.
After the node properties are configured, click the Save icon in the upper-left corner. Then, commit or commit and unlock the node to the development environment.
- Deploy the node.
For more information, see Deploy a node.
- Test the node in the production environment.