You can group nodes that are frequently reused in a workflow as a node group. Then, you can reference the node group in other workflows to reuse these nodes. The configuration of each node remains unchanged after the nodes are added to a node group. This topic describes how to create and reference a node group.
Create a node group
- On the DataStudio page, create a workflow. For more information, see Manage workflows.
- Go to the workflow configuration tab. Click the Box icon in the upper-right corner and drag a box to select the nodes to be included in a node group.
- Right-click a node among the selected nodes and select New Node Group.
- In the New Node Group dialog box, enter a name in the Name field and click OK.
- Right-click the node group and select Save node group. In the dialog box that appears, click OK. Then, you can view the created node group
in the Node Group section.
Item in the shortcut menu Description Save node group Save the node group. The node group that you have created appears in the Node Group section only after you click Save node group. A node group that is not saved cannot be referenced in other workflows. Delete node group You can click Delete Node GroupNote to delete the nodes in the node group. Split node group Dismiss the node group. After the node group is dismissed, the selected nodes no longer form a node group in the workflow. However, the node group still exists in the node group list.If the created node group contains a Machine Learning experiment node, create a Machine Learning Platform for AI (PAI) experiment in another workflow to reference the node group. If the created node group contains a branch node, add digits to the value in the Associated Node Output parameter.
Reference a node group
You can run the workflow or commit and deploy the workflow. Then, go to Operation Center to view the execution result.