This topic describes how to view system events. You can query system events that were handled within the last week in the ECS console and obtain data for troubleshooting and analysis.
View system event history in the ECS console
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Events.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click All Events.
- On the All Events page, click the System Events tab to view system events in different regions, instance IDs, event types, and event
View system event history by using Alibaba Cloud CLI
- Obtain the instance ID.
aliyun ecs DescribeInstances --RegionId <TheRegionId> --output cols=InstanceId,InstanceName rows=Instances.Instance
- Call the DescribeInstanceHistoryEvents operation to query the system event history of the instance.
aliyun ecs DescribeInstanceHistoryEvents --RegionId <TheRegionId> --InstanceId i-bp13kpqetxnp2a****** --output cols=EventId,EventTypeName rows=InstanceSystemEventSet.InstanceSystemEventType