This topic describes how to modify the scheduled restart time in the ECS console.
You can modify the execution time of a system event in the ECS console or manually restart an instance before the scheduled restart time. This operation is applicable only to system events that have restart plans, such as instance restart due to system maintenance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Events.
- On the System Events tab, select a region.
- Find the instance to be restarted and click Schedule Restart in the Actions column.
- In the Scheduled Restart Time dialog box, specify Scheduled Date and Scheduled Time.
Note The scheduled restart time cannot be later than the Latest Schedule Time. The Latest Schedule Time is 30 minutes earlier than the planned execution time.
- Click OK.