You can combine your DataStudio modules and specify editor settings on the Configuration Center tab.
Click the icon in the lower-left corner of the DataStudio page. By default, the Configuration Center tab appears.
You can configure general features on the Configuration Center tab. The Configuration Center tab includes three sections: DataStudio Tabs, Editor Settings, and General Settings. After you complete the configurations, you can click Apply to All Workspaces in the lower-right corner of the page to apply the settings to all existing workspaces.
- Under Tabs on DataStudio Page, click the icon next to a module to delete it. Deleted modules do not appear in the left-side navigation pane of the DataStudio page.
- Under All Modules, click the required module to add it. Added modules appear in the left-side navigation pane of the DataStudio page.
The minimap is a thumbnail of the code on the current interface, where the shadow area contains the code that is displayed on the page. When the code is long, you can move the pointer to specify the code block to be displayed.
- Error Annotation
If you select this check box, DataWorks marks potential syntax errors with a red squiggly line. When you see a syntax error, you can move the pointer over the underlined code to view the error message.
- Auto Save
If you select this check box, DataWorks automatically saves the code that is being edited. This way, if the code editor of a node is unexpectedly closed, you can click Use Version Saved on Server or Use Version Saved in Local Cache to re-open the node.
- Auto-Completed Code Style
You can set the code style to uppercase or lowercase as required.
- Auto Line Wrap
You can set Auto Line Wrap to Disable or Enable.
- Wrap at Column
- If Auto Line Wrap is set to Disable, the value of Wrap at Column is 80 by default, which cannot be modified.
- If Auto Line Wrap is set to Enable, you can set a value for Wrap at Column as required.
- Code Font Size
Valid values: 12 to 18. You can change the font size based on your habits and code size.
- Auto Completion
You can specify whether to enable the following code hints when you enter the code:
- Continuous Smart Tips: specifies whether to automatically add a space after each auto-completed term such as a keyword, table name, or field name.
- Keyword: specifies whether to enable keyword hints.
- Syntax Template: specifies whether to enable syntax template hints.
- Project: specifies whether to enable project name hints.
- Table Name: specifies whether to enable table name hints. Higher priority is given to tables that are recently used.
- Field: specifies whether to enable field name hints.
- Display Node Engine Information on DAG
You can specify whether to display node engine information on the DAG.
The DataStudio theme. You can set it to black or white.