GeoServer is a Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)-based software server in compliance with OpenGIS standards. It allows you to publish, update, delete, and insert geospatial data. You can share spatial information by using GeoServer.
Download and install GeoServer
- GeoServer 2.13.X and GeoTools 19.X
- GeoServer 2.14.X and GeoTools 20.X
- GeoServer 2.15.X and GeoTools 21.X
- GeoServer 2.16.X and GeoTools 22.X
- GeoServer 2.17.X and GeoTools 23.X
Decompress the GeoServer package to the geoserver/WEB-INFO/lib directory and then start the container.