After you initiate an invitation, you can view information of the invitation in the Resource Management console. The information includes the ID, creation time, and status of the invitation as well as the account ID or email address of the invitee.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- View the information of an invitation.
- Invitation ID: the ID of an invitation. The ID is automatically generated by the system.
- Account ID/Logon Email: the Alibaba Cloud account ID or email address of an invitee.
- Invitation Time: the time when an invitation was initiated.
- Expiration Time: the time when an invitation will become invalid. An invitation is valid for 14 days.
- Status: the state of an invitation. An invitation has the following states: Pending, Canceled, Accepted, Declined, and Expired.
- Description: the remarks that were entered when an invitation was initiated.
- Actions: You can click Cancel Invitation to cancel an invitation in the Pending state.
Note The system automatically deletes invitations 30 days after these invitations become invalid.