This topic describes how to configure IPv6 settings for Alibaba Cloud CDN in the console. After you enable IPv6, an IPv6 client can access CDN by sending IPv6 requests. Requests that are forwarded back to the origin will also carry the IPv6 information of the client.
Most Alibaba Cloud CDN nodes support IPv6. You can enable the IPv6 feature for a CDN domain on the domain configuration page.
After you enable this feature, clients can send IPv6 requests to the nearest CDN node if they are deployed in an IPv6 network and the nearest CDN node supports IPv6. If the nearest CDN node does not support IPv6, the client can still access the CDN node by sending IPv4 requests.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the specified domain, click IPv6 Settings.
- Click the IPv6 switch to enable IPv6.
After you enable IPv6, a client can access CDN through IPv6. Requests that are forwarded back to the origin will also carry the IPv6 information of the client.