The VPC Firewall feature can detect and collect statistics on traffic between connected VPCs. This feature helps you detect attacks and perform troubleshooting. You can enable or disable this feature in the Cloud Firewall console.
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Firewall Settings.
- On the Firewall Settings page, click the VPC Firewall tab.
- On the VPC Firewall tab, click the Express Connect or CEN tab based on your VPC connection type.
- Find the target Cloud Firewall instance and turn on or turn off Firewall Settings.If a large number of Cloud Firewall instances exist, we recommend that you use the filter or search function to find the target Cloud Firewall or VPC instance.
- Wait for a few seconds until the VPC Firewall feature is enabled or disabled.
- After you turn on Firewall Settings, Firewall Status becomes Enabling. If Firewall Status becomes Enabled, the VPC Firewall feature is enabled.
- After you turn off Firewall Settings, Firewall Status becomes Disabling. If Firewall Status becomes Disabled, the VPC Firewall feature is disabled.