This topic describes how to use NAS file systems provided by Apsara File Storage NAS as persistent volumes (PVs) in a cluster of Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK).
- Mount as static PVs
- Mount as dynamic PVs
A NAS file system is created and a mount target is added to the file system. To create a NAS file system and add a mount target, log on to the NAS console. The mount target of the NAS file system and your cluster are deployed in the same virtual private cloud (VPC).
The mount target is in the following format:
- Apsara File Storage NAS is a shared storage service. A PVC that is used to mount a NAS file system can be shared among pods.
- Do not delete a mount target before the related NAS file system is uninstalled. Otherwise, the operating system hang may occur.
- After a mount target is created, wait until the mount target is ready for use.
- We recommend that you use NFSv3.
- We recommend that you upgrade the CSI plug-in to the latest version before you use NAS file systems as PVs.