You can use volumes created from Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service (OSS) in Kubernetes clusters.
Currently, you can only use static OSS volumes. Dynamic OSS volumes are not supported.
A bucket is created in the OSS console.
- OSS is a shared storage system that can provide storage services for multiple pods at the same time.
- bucket: Only buckets can be attached to a Kubernetes cluster. The sub-directories or files under a bucket cannot be attached to a Kubernetes cluster.
- url: the endpoint of the OSS bucket. If the node to which the OSS bucket is attached is in the same region as the OSS bucket, you can use the internal endpoint of the OSS bucket.
- akId: your AccessKey ID.
- akSecret: your AccessKey secret.
- otherOpts: the custom parameters for attaching the OSS bucket, in the format of
-o *** -o ***.