According to relevant laws and regulations in Mainland China, Alibaba Cloud CDN cannot provide acceleration services for domain names that have not been registered in Mainland China. Therefore, when the Internet Content Provider (ICP) filing information about your domain name expires, Alibaba Cloud CDN will lawfully stop the acceleration service. However, you can handle domain names without any ICP filing or whose ICP filing information is invalid by using one of the following methods:
We recommend that you temporarily set the Region parameter to Outside Mainland China in the CDN console. If your CDN node is deployed in the region outside Mainland China, you do not need to submit an ICP filing for the CDN domain.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Manage.
- In the Basic Information section, click Modify.
- In the Region dialog box that appears, set Region to Outside Mainland China.
- Click OK.
We recommend that you temporarily migrate your business out of Alibaba Cloud CDN, and use CDN services from other providers. After you obtain the ICP license, you can migrate the business to Alibaba Cloud CDN again.