After creating cloud assistant commands, we recommend that you manage your command resources properly. This topic describes how to delete a command in the ECS console.
Within an Alibaba Cloud region, you can retain a maximum of 100 cloud assistant commands. We recommend that you clean up commands regularly to ensure a sufficient command quota.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Locate the cloud assistant command you want to delete:
- Delete a command: on the right Operation list, click Delete.
- To delete multiple commands, select the target instance and click Delete Script.
- InDelete Command Dialog box, click OK.