DTS provides three performance metrics: migrated rows, bandwidth, and migration performance (QPS). You can monitor the progress of incremental data migration tasks in the console by using the performance metrics.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration.
- At the top of the Migration Tasks page, select the region where the destination instance resides.
- On the Migration Tasks page, click the ID of the destination instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Select a time range to view the trend charts for the performance of incremental data
Table 1. Performance metrics Performance metric Description Migrated rows The total number of incremental data records that are migrated to the destination database. Bandwidth (MBit/s) The bandwidth between the data writing module and the data pulling module. Unit: MBit/s. Migration performance (QPS) The number of data records that are migrated to the destination database per second.