In OSS, you can configure bucket tagging to classify and manage buckets. For example, you can configure that only buckets with specific tags are listed in ListBucket operations. This topic describes how to configure bucket tagging in the OSS console.
- Only the bucket owner and authorized users can configure tagging for the bucket. If other users attempt to configure tagging for the bucket, 403 Forbidden is returned with error code AccessDenied.
- You can configure a maximum of 20 tags for a bucket.
- The tag key is required. The tag key can be a maximum of 64 Bytes in length and cannot
- The tag value is optional. The tag value can be a maximum of 128 Bytes in length.
- The key and value of the tag must be encoded in UTF-8.
For more information about bucket tagging, see Configure bucket tagging.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click Buckets, and then click the name of the target bucket.
- Choose .
- Click Configure.
- Add tags to the bucket based on the naming conventions. You can click the + icon to add multiple tags to a bucket.
- Click Save.