The best practices for Apsara File Storage NAS consists of many different types of scenarios. These scenarios include remote access, container storage, Windows applications, AI-powered training, Web applications and content management, genetic algorithms and evolutionary computation, and data backup. These best practices allow you to make more efficient use of Apsara File Storage NAS while meeting your business requirements.
- Enable a cross-VPC mount for a file system
- Enable a cross-account mount for a file system
- Access an Apsara File Storage NAS file system from a local data center by using VPN Gateway
- Access an Apsara File Storage NAS file system from a local IDC by using NAT Gateway
- Mount an SMB file system on a Linux ECS instance