This topic describes how to create an Application in which a toast Hello World! appears upon a tap on a button.
- Start Xcode.
- Choose Edit > mPaaS > Create mPaaS project. Set the Project Name and Project URL parameters. In this example, set the project name to MyH5Application.
- Import the configuration file that you downloaded from the mPaaS console. After that, Xcode automatically resolves the file and fills in the other fields.
- Select a layout for the app.
- Add the HTML5 Container & Offline Package component to the project.
- Wait until the project is created.
- Click OK.
Recover Xcode signatures.Note: This step is optional. If the emulator returns no response after you compile the project, recover Xcode signature and try again.
Click Run. The project can be compiled and installed in the emulator. Now, you have created a project.