When CloudMonitor detects an exception, it sends an alert notification to the alert group by email or DingTalk Chatbot message. You must create an alert contact and add the contact to an alert group. When creating an alert rule, select the corresponding alert group so that the alert group can receive alert notifications.
To receive alerts through a DingTalk Chatbot, you must first create a DingTalk Chatbot (an intelligent assistant for a DingTalk group) in the DingTalk application. For more information, see Receive alarm notifications in a DingTalk group.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alarm Contact Management page, click Create Alarm Contact.
- In the Set Alarm Contact dialog box that appears, enter the contact name and contact method, and click Save.
You can set the contact method to an email address or the Webhook address of a DingTalk Chatbot. For more information about how to create a DingTalk Chatbot, see Receive alarm notifications in a DingTalk group.
- On the Alarm Contact Group tab of the Alarm Contact Management page, click Create Alarm Contact Group.
- In the Create Alarm Contact Group dialog box that appears, enter the required information, select alert contacts, and then click OK to create an alert group.