IoT Platform imposes limits on the frequency of connection requests, the frequency of upstream and downstream communication, and the frequency of message forwarding. When the limits are reached, throttling is triggered, and this will have an adverse effect on the daily operation of your business. With the monitoring and alerting functions of CloudMonitor, you can receive alert notifications to perform corresponding business adjustments in a timely manner.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alarm Rules page, choose .
- In the Create/Modify Event Alert dialog box that appears on the right side of the page, enter a rule name, configure an alert rule, and then select an alert group and a notification method. Click OK.
The following table describes how to configure an event-triggered alert rule.
Parameter Description Alarm Rule Name Follow the instructions to set a valid rule name. Event Type Select System Event. Product Type Select IoT Platform. Event Type Select All types. Event Level Select All Levels. Event Name Select the events that you want to monitor.
Resource Range Select All Resources. Alarm Type Select Alert Notification. Select an alert group and a notification method.
- Test the alert rule.
- On the Alarm Rules page, find the alert rule and click test in the Actions column.
- In the Create event test dialog box that appears on the right side of the page, select an event name, modify the alert notification content, and then click OK to run a test on the alert rule.
After you select an event name, the JSON-formatted alert notification content is displayed in the text box below. You can modify the notification content.
- Check that the contacts of the alert group can receive the modified alert notification.
For example, members in a DingTalk group will receive a message that is similar to the following.