You can disable the auto-renewal feature if necessary. This topic describes how to disable the auto-renewal of a subscription dedicated host.
- You have enabled the auto-renewal feature.
- The dedicated host cannot be Expired. For more information about the status of a dedicated host, see Lifecycle of dedicated hosts.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the target dedicated host. Choose .
- In Change Renew Settings dialog box, turn off the Enable Auto Renew switch. You can decide whether to enable Do Not Renew upon Expiration. If you enable it, then the dedicated host is not renewed when it expires.