Function Compute (subscription) supports both manual renewal and auto renewal. You can configure a specified renewal method as needed.
An instance owner manually extends a specified duration for a specified instance.
- Restriction on instances: You cannot manually renew instances that expired more than seven days previously.
- Restriction on duration: Currently, you can select 1 to 11 months, 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years for a single renewal. If you have special requirements, please contact us.
- Log on to the Function Compute console. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Resource Center. On the Resource Center page, locate the row that contains the target instance in the Purchased Resources list and click Renew in the Action column.
On the Manually Renew page, select a duration. Then, a prompt appears, indicating the expiration time after the renewal. Click OK and select
Function Compute (Subscription) Agreement of Servicein the lower-right corner. Then, click Pay.
After the payment succeeds, you can click Billing Center. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Orders. On the Orders page, check whether the order that you renewed is in the order list. As shown in the following figure, the type of the first order is renewed, which is the order generated for the renewal.
Find the renewed order and click Details in the Action column. On the page shown in the following figure, you can view the details of the order, including the payment history, instance ID, and expiration times before and after the renewal.
If you enable auto renewal for an instance, the system will renew your instance at the specified time according to certain rules. You can configure auto renewal for your instance by using any of the following methods:
- Configure for a new order: On the new order page, select Auto Renew on the right of the duration. When you place an order by month, the period of auto renewal is one month. When you place an order by year, the period of auto renewal is one year.
- Configure in the Renew console: If you do not select Auto Renewal for a new order, you can log on to the Renew console for configuration. In the Renew console, you can perform the following operations:
- Manually renew an instance.
- Enable auto renewal for an instance that is manually renewed.
- Disable auto renewal for an instance.
- Perform the preceding operations for multiple instances in batches.
- On the Chinese site, auto renewal is generally triggered nine days before expiration to one day before expiration until the renewal succeeds.
- On the international site, auto renewal is generally triggered three days before expiration, one day before expiration, on the expiration day, six days after expiration, and 14 days after expiration.
- On the Japanese site, auto renewal is generally triggered on the expiration day, six days after expiration, and 14 days after expiration.
- Auto renewal starts from 8:00 (UTC+8) every day and is executed for each instance in turn. Therefore, the actual renewal time of an instance may be later than 8:00 and is generally not later than 18:00 of the same day.
- Calculation of the expiration time: If an instance expires at 00:00:00 on December 11, the day before expiration indicates December 10, while six days after expiration indicates December 17.
1) Auto renewal is not triggered immediately after auto renewal is enabled, but triggered at preceding fixed time points.2) Auto renewal will not be triggered if auto renewal is enabled after expiration on the Chinese site and 14 days after expiration on the international site. Note that if you enable auto renewal after 8:00 the day before expiration on the Chinese site or after 8:00 14 days after expiration on the international site, auto renewal may fail to take effect. We recommend that you enable auto renewal in advance.