You can purchase a CU subscription with a specified lifecycle in a specified region. After a CU subscription takes effect, the resources consumed by your reserved or pay-as-you-go instance are deducted from your CU subscription each second. If your CU subscription is exceeded, you must pay for the extra resources that you used.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resource Center.
- Click Buy.The buy page appears.
- Set Region, Compute Resource, and Purchase Cycle. You can select Auto-renewal to automatically renew your subscription. Click Buy Now.The cost of the selected configuration is displayed at the bottom of the page.
- On the Confirm Order page, confirm the selected configuration.
- In the Terms of Service section, read the Function Compute (Subscription) Agreement of Service and select I have read and agree to Function Compute (Subscription) Agreement of Service. Click Pay.
- On the Purchase page, follow the prompts to complete payment.
Verify the results
- Log on to the Billing Management console.
- In the order list, you can view the function instance resources that you have purchased.
Find the target order, and click Details in the Actions column. You can view the payment history, instance ID, specific configuration, and lifecycle for the order.