This topic describes how to bind a virtual service to a gateway.
- A virtual service is created.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .Note In the Gateways column, the Bind button is available for virtual services that are not bound to gateways.
- Find the virtual service to which you want to bind a gateway and click Bind in the Gateways column. The Add page appears.
- Select a gateway from the Name drop-down list and click OK. The virtual service is bound to the gateway.