This topic describes how to deploy a gateway.
- Log on to the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane under Container Service - Kubernetes, choose Gateways page appears on the right.. The
- Select the cluster and namespace, and click Create in the upper-right corner.
- Set the gateway parameters and click Create. The gateway is deployed.
- Name: the name of the gateway to deploy.
- Service: the gateway proxy. The default proxy is istio-ingressgateway. The proxy must be in the same namespace as the gateway to deploy.
- Ports: the gateway port. You can click Add to configure multiple ports for the gateway.
- Name: the port name.
- Protocol: the gateway protocol. Valid values: HTTP and TCP.
- Port: the port number. Valid values: 1 to 65535.
- Host: the gateway host. You can add multiple hosts for the gateway.