This topic describes how to modify the health check settings for a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance, including the source IP address, destination IP address, probe interval, and number of probe packets.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health Check.
- On the Health Check page that appears, select the region where the target CEN instance is deployed.
- Find the target CEN instance and click Edit in the Actions column.
- In the Modify Health Check pane that appears, modify the values of parameters and click OK. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Source IP The source IP address. You can specify a source IP address that is available within the 10.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/16, or 172.16.0.0/12 CIDR block. The specified source IP address must not conflict with the IP address of the VBR interface connected to Alibaba Cloud, the IP address of the VBR interface connected to the customer premises equipment, or other IP addresses that the VBR will communicate with in the CEN. Destination IP Specify the IP address of the VBR interface connected to the customer premises equipment. Probe Interval (Seconds) Specify how often probe packets are sent to check the health. Unit: second.
Default value: 2. Valid values: 2 and 3.
Probe Packets Specify the number of probe packets to be sent during the health check. Unit: packet.
Default value: 8. Valid values: 3 to 8.Note Probe packets are sent at the specified intervals. The network is considered unhealthy if the probe packets consecutively sent at an interval are all dropped.