This topic describes how to delete the health check settings of a CEN instance. After you delete the health check settings of a CEN instance, you cannot monitor the network status of the on-premises data center connected to the VBR of the CEN instance.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health Check.
- On the CEN page, select the region to which the target CEN instance belongs.
- Find the target CEN instance, and then click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Healthcheck dialog box, click OK.