This topic describes how to resize a subscription bandwidth plan. Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) allows you to resize subscription bandwidth plans based on your business requirements.
- Billing rules for upgrades
Upgrade fee = Cost of the upgraded plan - Cost of the original plan. Where: Cost of the upgraded plan = Hourly price (Monthly price of the upgraded plan/Number of calendar days in the month/24 hours) × Remaining subscription duration in hours. Cost of the original plan = Hourly price (Monthly price of the original plan/Number of calendar days in the month/24 hours) × Remaining subscription duration in hours.
On May 1, Alice purchased a subscription bandwidth plan of 2 Mbit/s for three months. The bandwidth plan enables data transmission between regions inside mainland China. In the following examples, one month equals 30 days. The monthly price of the bandwidth plan is USD 68. In this case, the fee for a three-month subscription is USD 204.
One month later, Alice upgraded the bandwidth plan to 4 Mbit/s. The monthly price of a 4 Mbit/s bandwidth plan is USD 136. In this case, the upgrade fee is USD 136. The system calculates the upgrade fee based on the following formula:
Upgrade fee = Hourly price of the upgraded plan (USD 136/30 days/24 hours) × 2 months (60 days × 24 hours) - Hourly price of the original plan (USD 68/30 days/24 hours) × 2 months (60 days × 24 hours) = USD 136.
- Billing rules for downgrades
For more information, see Refund rules for real-time configuration downgrade.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the CEN page, click the Bandwidth Plans tab, find the bandwidth plan that you want to resize, and then click Downgrade or Upgrade in the Bandwidth column.
- Set the Bandwidth parameter based on your business requirements.
- Read and select the Terms of Service, and click Buy Now.