By disabling a device, the device cannot be connected to IoT Platform. By enabling a disabled device, the device can be connected to IoT Platform again. This topic describes how to disable and enable a device.
Disable a device
To disable a device in the console, follow these steps:
- Log on to the IoT Platform console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Device List section on the page that appears, find the device that you want to disable. Turn off the Enabled switch.
Enable a device
After you disable a device, you can enable it again.
To enable a device in the console, Follow these steps:
- In the IoT Platform console, open the Devices page. In the Device List section, find the device that you want to enable.
- Turn on the Enabled switch.