mPaaS Inside is a new access method of mPaaS. This new access method is almost the same as the native AAR method. The difference is that the new method allows you to use the capabilities of mPaaS. mPaaS Inside is applicable to scenarios in which you do not need the component-based Bundle solution but urgently need mPaaS capabilities. We provide this tutorial to help you become familiar with this new access method and get started quickly.
This tutorial contains the following six parts:
- Create an app in Android Studio.
- Create an app in the mPaaS console.
- Connect a native project to mPaaS Inside.
- Add the HTML5 container component to the project.
- Use the HTML5 container
- Use HTML5 offline packages
- How to create an Android app in which a toast appears upon a tap on a button.
- How to connect to mPaaS Inside.
- How to use the HTML5 container service of mPaaS
- How to use HTML5 offline package service of mPaaS
- Configure a development environment. This tutorial describes how to configure a development environment in macOS as an example. For more information, see Configure the environment for mPaaS Inside connection and Portal & Bundle connection.
- Network access.
- A web browser is installed. The Chrome browser is recommended.
- An Android phone and an accessory data bus. The operating system must be Android 4.3 or later. You can also use an emulator for commissioning. This tutorial uses a mobile phone as an example.