After the styles and data of widgets in a project are configured, you can preview and publish the project. This topic describes how to preview and publish a project.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- On the Projects tab, select an existing project and click Edit.
- In the upper-right corner of Canvas Editor, click the Preview icon to preview the project.
After the project preview is displayed, you can proceed with the subsequent steps to publish the project.
- In the upper-right corner of Canvas Editor, click the Publish icon.
- In the Publish dialog box, click Publish Project.
- Click the Copy icon in the Project URL field.
- Paste the URL to the browser address bar to view the published project.