After you purchase a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) device and the bandwidth that supports network communications over the Internet, the device will be shipped within two business days after the order is placed. The system automatically creates an SAG instance to manage the SAG device.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway.
- On the Smart Access Gateway page, click Create SAG Instance.
- Set the required parameters as described in the following table and click Buy Now.
Parameter Description Smart Access Gateway Device Area
Select the area where the SAG is used. The address of the recipient must be located in the selected area.
Device Spec SAG provides different types of devices, and the configurations for different types are different. For more information, see Descriptions of SAG-100WMand Descriptions of SAG-1000. Have SAG Devices Already Indicates whether you already have an SAG device.
- No: You do not have an SAG device and need to purchase one.
- Yes: You already have an SAG device and do not need to purchase one.
Note When you set the Area parameter, if you select a region outside mainland China, the system automatically determines that you already have an SAG device. If you do not have an SAG device, you can purchase one from a third-party company. For more information about how to purchase an SAG, see Purchase an SAG device.
Quantity Set the quantity of SAG devices to be purchased.
- If you set the quantity to 1, one SAG device is purchased and one SAG instance is created.
- If you set the quantity to 2, two SAG devices are purchased and one SAG instance is created. One is the primary device and the other is the standby device.
SAG Bandwidth Area Select the area where the bandwidth is used. The area must be the same as that of the SAG device. You cannot change the area. Instance Name The name of SAG instance.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length, and can contain numbers, periods (.), hyphens (-), and underscores (_). It must start with a letter or a Chinese character.
Peak Bandwidth The peak bandwidth used for network communication. Subscription Duration Select the duration of the subscription.
- On the Confirm Order page, click Confirm Purchase.
- In the Shipping Address dialog box, enter the address of the recipient and other required information, and then click Buy Now.
- On the Pay page, click Pay.
You can check whether the order has been placed on the Smart Access Gateway page. The SAG device will be shipped within two business days after the order is placed. If the order has not been shipped within two business days, you can Submit a ticket to query the logistics status.