After you purchase a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) device and bandwidth resources in the SAG console, the system automatically creates an SAG instance to facilitate the management of the device.
- Mainland China
You can log on to the SAG console to purchase SAG devices and bandwidth resources.
After the order is placed, it will be shipped within two business days. For more information, see the following section.
- Areas outside mainland China
- You must purchase SAG devices from third-party vendors and install the operating system
provided by Alibaba Cloud for SAG devices. The following table lists the SAG device
models supported by the operating system and their sales information.
Supported SAG devices Checkout link SAG-100WM Checkout link SAG-1000 Checkout link 1 Checkout link 2
- After the order is placed, you must log on to the SAG console to purchase bandwidth resources. For more information, see the following section.
- For the sales information about how to purchase SAG devices from third-party vendors in areas outside mainland China, see the buy page.
- Alibaba Cloud has authorized third-party vendors to download and use the operating system for SAG devices. After you purchase an SAG device, you can contact the vendor to download and install the operating system.
- The pricing information listed on the buy page prevails. After you purchase an SAG device, relevant services such as after-sales service are provided by the third-party vendor.
- You must purchase SAG devices from third-party vendors and install the operating system provided by Alibaba Cloud for SAG devices. The following table lists the SAG device models supported by the operating system and their sales information.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the area where you want to purchase an SAG device.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway.
- On the Smart Access Gateway page, click Purchase SAG.
- Select Create SAG (CPE).
- Set the following parameters and click Buy Now.
Parameter Description SAG device Area
Select the area where the SAG device will be deployed.Note If the area is not included in the given areas, we recommend that you select the area that is nearest to your area. For example, if you need to use an SAG device in Thailand, you can select China (Hong Kong).
Device Spec Select the model of SAG device that you want to purchase. Have SAG Devices Already Select whether you already have an SAG device.
- No: You do not have an SAG device and need to purchase one.
- Yes: You already have an SAG device and do not need to purchase one.
Note If the area where the SAG device is used is outside mainland China, Yes is selected by default. If you do not have an SAG device, purchase one from a third-party vendor that is authorized by Alibaba Cloud.
Edition Select the edition of the SAG device. The default value is Standard. Quantity Set the number of SAG devices that you want to purchase.
- If you set the quantity to 1, one SAG device is purchased and one SAG instance is created.
- If you set the quantity to 2, two SAG devices are purchased and one SAG instance is created. One is the primary device and the other is the standby device.
SAG bandwidth Area Select the area where the bandwidth will be used. The area is the same as that of the SAG device and cannot be changed. Name Specify a name for the SAG instance.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length, and can contain digits, periods (.), hyphens (-), and underscores (_). It must start with a letter or a Chinese character.
Peak Bandwidth Specify the maximum bandwidth value. Subscription Duration Specify the subscription duration of the bandwidth resources.
- On the Confirm Order page, click Confirm Purchase.
- In the Shipping Address dialog box, enter the recipient address and click Buy Now.Note
- If the selected area is Mainland China, the recipient address must also be in Mainland China.
- You must provide the address of the recipient before you can complete the payment. The system does not record this information.
- On the Pay page, select a payment method and complete the payment.You can check whether the order has been placed on the Smart Access Gateway page. If your order is not shipped as expected, you can submit a ticket to query the shipping status.