You can attach a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) or a Virtual Border Router (VBR) to a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance of the same account by configuring the networks in the VPC or Express Connect console.
Attach a VPC through the VPC console
To attach a VPC to a CEN instance through the VPC console, follow these steps:
- Log on to the VPC console.
- Select the region of the target VPC.
- On the VPCs page, find the target VPC and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the VPC Details page, click Attach to CEN.
- In the Attach to CEN dialog box, select a CEN instance and click OK.
Attach a VBR through the Express Connect console
To attach a VBR to a CEN instance through the Express Connect console, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select the region of the target VBR.
- On the Virtual Border Routers (VBRs) page, find the target VBR and click the VBR ID.
- In the Basic Information section, click Join CEN.
- In the Join CEN dialog box, select a CEN instance and click OK.