This topic describes how to attach a virtual private cloud (VPC) or a virtual border router (VBR) to a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance. The CEN instance, VPC, and VBR must be under the same Alibaba Cloud account.
Attach a VPC to a CEN instance
To attach a VPC to a CEN instance, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the VPC console.
- Select the region where the VPC is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the VPC and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the VPC Details page, click Attach to CEN.
- In the Attach to CEN dialog box, select the CEN instance and click OK.
Attach a VBR to a CEN instance
To attach a VBR to a CEN instance, perform the following operations:
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select the region where the VBR is deployed.
- On the Virtual Border Routers (VBRs) page, click the ID of the VBR.
- In the Basic Information section, click Join CEN.
- In the Join CEN pane, select the CEN instance and click OK.