This topic describes how to delete a CEN instance. After you delete a CEN instance, network instances cannot be attached to the CEN instance.
- If a network instance is attached to the CEN instance, detach the network instance first. For more information, see Detach a network instance from a CEN instance.
- If a bandwidth package is associated with the CEN instance, disassociate the bandwidth package first. For more information, see Disassociate a bandwidth package from a CEN instance.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the target CEN instance, and then click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Cloud Enterprise Network Instance dialog box, click OK.