You can delete any deployment sets that you no longer need to ensure that the usage limit is not exceeded.
No instances exist in the deployment set. If instances exist in the deployment set, you must release them before you can delete the deployment set.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Deployment Sets page, click Delete in the Actions column corresponding to the deployment set that you want to delete.
- In the message that appears, click OK.