- On the Operations Management tab, you can view details about task flows.
Find the target task flow and click the plus sign (+) on the left. Then, you can view details about the tasks in the task flow.
In the Actions column, you can perform the following operations:
- Click DAG to view the tasks in the task flow and dependencies between them.
- Click More. The following options are provided:
- Terminate: You can terminate the task flow if it is in the running state.
- Rerun: You can rerun the task flow if it is in the successful or failed state.
- Pause: You can suspend the task flow if it is in the running state.
- Resume: You can resume the task flow if it is in the suspended state.
- Switch to Success: You can switch the task flow from the failed state to the successful state.
- Click Execution History to view records of operations including termination, rerun, suspension, resumption, and switching to the successful state.
How helpful was this page?
What might be the problems?