After a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) instance is associated with a Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance, the SAG instance can communicate with Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks and virtual border routers (VBRs) associated with the CCN instance.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click CCN.
- On the CCN page, click the ID of the target CCN instance.
- On the instance details page, click Associate with SAG.
- In the Associate with SAG pane that appears, click the Current Account or Other Account tab, select the target SAG instance, and then click OK.
Note Cross-account association is required when the target SAG instance is under another Alibaba Cloud account. To associate a CCN instance with an SAG instance under another Alibaba Cloud account, the CCN instance must be authorized before it can be associated with the SAG instance. For more information, see Authorize cross-account association.