Smart Access Gateway (SAG) devices can connect your private networks to Alibaba Cloud through Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instances. This topic describes how to associate a CCN instance with an SAG instance. To allow an SAG device to access cloud resources, you must associate the SAG instance with a CCN instance that is deployed in the same region.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click CCN.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the CCN instance is deployed.
- On the CCN page, click the ID of the target CCN instance.
- On the instance details page, click the Associated SAG Instances tab.
- On the Associated SAG Instances tab, click Associate with SAG.
- In the Associate with SAG pane, click Current Account or Other Account, and select the SAG instance.Note Cross-account association is required when the SAG instance is under another Alibaba Cloud account. To associate a CCN instance with an SAG instance that is under another Alibaba Cloud account, you must grant relevant permissions to the SAG instance. For more information, see Authorize cross-account association.
- Click OK.