This topic describes how to add one or more IP entries to an access control list. An IP entry can be an IP address or a CIDR block.
- Whitelist: Only requests from the IP addresses or CIDR blocks in the selected access control list are forwarded. It applies to scenarios where the application only allows access from specific IP addresses.
- Blacklist: Requests from the IP addresses or CIDR blocks in the selected access control list are not forwarded. It applies to scenarios where the application only denies access from some specific IP addresses.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- Select the target region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Access Control.
- Find the target access control list and click Manage in the Actions column.
- Add IP entries.
Click Add Multiple Entries. In the displayed dialog box, add multiple IP addresses or CIDR blocks and click OK.Note the following before you add IP entries:
- Each line should include only one IP entry. Use the Enter key to break lines.
- Separate the IP entry and the description by using a vertical bar (|), for example, 10.10.10.1|126.96.36.199.
- Click Add Entry. In the displayed dialog box, add an IP address or a CIDR block and the description, and click OK.