You can create multiple access control lists. Each list can contain multiple IP addresses and CIDR blocks.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- Select the target region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Access Control.
- Find the target access control list and click Manage in the Actions column.
- Add IP entries.
Click Add Multiple Entries. In the displayed dialog box, add IP addresses or CIDR blocks and click OK.Note the following before you add IP entries:
- Each line should include only one IP entry. Use the Enter key to break lines.
- Separate the IP entry and the description by using |, for example, 192.168.1.0/24|description.
- Click Add Entry. In the displayed dialog box, add an IP address or a CIDR block and the description,
and click OK.