Before you configure access control for a listener, you must first configure an access control list.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- Select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Access Control.
- On the Access Control page, click Create Access Control List. In the panel that appears, enter a list name, select a resource group, and then
select an IP version.Enter multiple addresses in the following format:
- Enter one entry per line. Press the Enter key to start a new line.
- Use a vertical bar (|) to separate the IP address or CIDR block and the description
within an entry. Example:
- Click Create.