This topic describes how to delete a primary/secondary server group of a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance. If a primary/secondary server group is no longer needed to forward traffic, you can delete the primary/secondary server group.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- On the Instances page, select the region of the SLB instance that you want to manage.
- Find the SLB instance and click its instance ID.
- Click the Primary/Secondary Server Groups tab.
- On the Primary/Secondary Server Groups tab, find the primary/secondary server group that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.