This topic provides an overview of the Real-Time Monitoring function in RDS for MySQL. With this function, you can view the QPS, TPS, number of connections, and network traffic of an RDS for MySQL instance in real time.
- MySQL 8.0 High-availability Edition
- MySQL 5.7 High-availability Edition/Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6
- MySQL 5.5
View the Real-Time Monitoring page
- Log on to the RDS console.
- Select the target region.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose
Overview of the Real-Time Monitoring page
The system refreshes monitoring data once every 5 seconds and displays performance metrics in line charts for you to view the system performance trends.
More detailed performance parameters are displayed in the lower section in black. The system adds a real-time performance value entry every 5 seconds. Up to 999 entries can be displayed. You can view the Available Refreshes in the upper right corner.