This topic describes how to change the weight of a backend server to adjust the proportion of requests sent to the backend server.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- On the Server Load Balancers page, select the region of the target SLB instance.
- Find the target SLB instance and click its instance ID.
- Click the Default Server Group tab.
- Move the pointer over the weight value of the target backend server and click the
- Change the weight and then click OK. A backend server (ECS instance or IDC server) with a higher weight receives more requests.Notice The weight value ranges from 0 to 100. If the weight of a backend server is set to 0, no requests are sent to the backend server.