You can delete additional certificates that are no longer needed.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Instances page, find the SLB instance from which you want to delete an additional certificate and click its instance ID.
- On the Listener tab, find the HTTPS listener, and then choose in the Actions column.
- In the Manage Additional Certificate panel, click Delete in the Actions column corresponding to an additional certificate.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.