This topic describes how to replace an existing additional certificate.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Instances page, find an SLB instance and click its instance ID.
- On the page that appears, click the Listener tab. Find an HTTPS listener and choose in the Actions column.
- Find an additional certificate, and then click Edit in the Actions column.
- In the Modify Additional Certificate dialog box, select a new certificate and then click OK.