This topic describes how to manage a data transformation task in the Log Service console. You can view the details and status of a task, and start, stop, modify, and delete a task in the console.
View task details
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the target project.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click to enter the Data Transformation page.
- Click the target transformation task. On the Data Transformation Overview page, view the details of the transformation task.
Parameter Description Source Logstore The name of the Logstore where data is to be transformed. Status The status of the data transformation task. For more information, see View task status. Task ID The ID of the task. Time Range The receiving time range of the data that you need to transform. Rule Modified At The time when the data transformation rule was last modified. Task End Time The time when the data transformation task ends.Note If you do not set End Time when you create the task, the value of this parameter is null. Storage Target The logical names of storage targets and the names of the Logstores and projects where the targets are stored. Consumption Progress The log consumption progress of the transformation task. Status The execution status of the transformation task. This status is indicated by several metrics and displayed on the dashboard that is automatically created when the task is executed. The metrics include the overall information, transformation speed, consumption delay, consumption speed, active shards, and exceptions. For more information, see Data transformation dashboard.
View task status
You can view the status of a transformation task on the Data Transformation Overview page.
|Status/Action||Stop the task||Start the task||Rerun the task||Modify the task||Delete the task|
|Starting||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported||Supported||Supported|
|Stopping||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported||Supported||Supported|
|Successful||Not supported||Not supported||Supported||Supported||Supported|
|Failed||Not supported||Not supported||Supported||Supported||Supported|
Stop a task
Start a task
- If you need to use the new transformation rule to continue with the transformation task, you can stop the task and then resume the task.
- If you need to use the new transformation rule to rerun the task, see Rerun a task.
Rerun a task
Modify a rule
- On the Data Transformation Overview page of a task, click Edit Rules.
- Modify the rule of the task.For more information, see Data transformation syntax.
- Click Preview Data to preview the data transformation result.
- Click Modify Processing Rule.
- Modify the rule settings, and then click OK.
Delete a task
- In the data transformation task list, find the target task, and choose .
- In the data transformation task list, click the target task. In the upper-right corner of Data Transformation Overview page, choose .