This topic describes how to remove tags from an SLB instance. You can only remove tags for one SLB instance at a time.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select the region of the target SLB instance and find the target SLB instance.
- In the Actions column, choose .
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click the deletion icon next to the tags to be removed, and then click
OK.Note If a tag is removed from an SLB instance and is not added to any other instances, the tag is deleted from the system.