Server Load Balancer (SLB) does not support deleting tags of multiple instances in batches. You can remove the tags of only one instance at a time.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select the region of the target SLB instance and find the target SLB instance.
- In the Actions column, choose .
- On the Edit Tags page, click the delete icon next to the tag to be removed, and then click OK.
Note If a tag is removed from an SLB instance and is not associated with any other instances, the tag is deleted from the system.