This topic describes how to use tags to group your assets.
Cloud Security Scanner allows you to use tags to group your assets. You can add one tag to multiple assets or label an asset with multiple tags. This helps you detect risks in different types of assets and manage your assets properly.
- Log on to the Cloud Security Scanner console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scan Targets.
- Perform the following steps to manage asset tags.
- Add tags to newly added assets: On the Scan Targets page, choose . The Add Asset page appears. You can add tags to the asset on this page.
- Add tags to existing assets without tags: On the Scan Targets page, click Assets Without Tags to go to the Assets Without Tags page. You can add tags to one or more assets on this page.
After you add a tag to an asset, the asset is moved from the Assets Without Tags list to the list with the specified tag.
- Remove tags from assets: On the Scan Targets page, click the target tag in the tag list. Find the target asset in the group and click Remove Tag in the Actions column to remove the tag. You can then add another tag to the asset.
You can also select multiple assets under the same tag and click Remove Tag in the lower-left corner to remove the tag from these assets.Note After the tag is removed, the assets are removed from the group. If you remove the tag from all the assets in the group, the tag is deleted.
- Delete tags: On the Scan Targets page, click the target tag in the tag list, select all the assets, and then click Remove Tag in the lower-left corner to remove the tag from all the assets. After the tag is removed from all the assets, the tag is deleted.