You can create a CEN instance, and use it to connect network instances. When you create a CEN instance, you can select a network instance that is created under the same account and attach it to the CEN instance.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click Create CEN Instance.
- Set the following parameters on the Create CEN Instance page to create a CEN instance:
- Instance Name: Enter an name for the CEN instance.The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length. It must start with a letter and Chinese character. It can contain digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-).
- Description: Enter a description for the CEN instance. This parameter is optional.You can leave this parameter empty. The description must start with a Chinese character or English letter, and cannot start with
https://. The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length, and can contain Chinese characters, English letters, letters and characters from other languages, digits, hyphens (-), periods (.), and underscores (_).
- Attach Network: Attach a network instance under the same account. The network instances that are
attached to the CEN instance can communicate with each other.
Note The network instance that you want to attach must not be attached to another CEN instance.
- Network Type: Select the type of the network instance that you want to attach. Supported network instances are virtual private clouds (VPCs), virtual border routers (VBRs), and Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instances.
- Region: Select the region where the network instance that you want to attach is created.
- Networks: Select the network instance that you want to attach.
- Click OK.
- Instance Name: Enter an name for the CEN instance.